• Overview: Your success means everything. This SCIEX Now Learning Hub course is our most powerful and effective learning program designed to meet your exact needs. It is personalized to your instrument, workflow and experience level. The training process provides a unique blend of self-paced eLearning, instructor led and hands-on training provided at the customer site. This unique approach will help you stay more engaged and retain more learning, so you can see better results in your work right away. Upon completion of the course, you will be comfortable with setting up the instrument, optimizing compound and source parameters to create basic and advanced LC-MS/MS methods, acquiring data for a set of samples, performing quantitation, and carrying out instrument maintenance. Please refer to the workflow syllabus for focused topics and consult with your sales representative and Applications Manager to assess your specific training needs.
• Who should attend: Learners who need the most effective training personalized to their instruments, workflows and experience levels.
• Pre-requisites: This course is intended for those with minimal experience in mass spectrometry.
• What’s included:
o 0.5 Day (5 Hours) of instructor led training at the customer site by an experienced SCIEX Service Professional.
o 2 Days of instructor led training at the customer site by an experienced SCIEX Applications Support Scientist.
o 7-11 hours of guided eLearning covering topics such as theory, system operation, software, workflow and maintenance.
o Consumables required to complete the training.
o Hands-on training focused on 1 Primary Learner. 2 additional learners can join for observation and content.
o Online workflow certificate upon successful completion of final exam (Two levels available depending on the workflow: Basic Operator and Method Developer).
o P.A.C.E.® Continuing Education Credits: 12 credits upon completion of entire training session and a brief evaluation survey.
o Enrollment in related self-paced eLearning courses, lectures, reference material and lab exercises on the Learning Hub.
o Permanent access to all course materials for reference.
o Access to > 100 SCIEX Now Learning Hub Self-paced eLearning, lectures, demonstrations as well as SCIEX Now online Support tools available for up to 3 Learners.
o Complimentary follow-up virtual session with an Applications Support Scientist to ensure your success.
o Valid for 12 months from date of purchase. See latest course information in the SCIEX Now Learning Hub online catalog: https://sciex.com/support/training/course-catalog
• Related instruments: This course is currently offered for the following instruments –
o MS Instruments: All SCIEX Triple Quad and QTRAP LC-MS systems (RUO versions) as well as ZenoTOF 7600, TripleTOF, X500R and X500B QTOF systems and the Echo MS System.
• Related workflows:
o Quantitation and screening in Clinical Research, Forensics, Environmental, Food and Beverage, Pharma/CRO on the SCIEX Triple Quad and QTRAP system.
o Quantitation and Screening on the X500R QTOF system.
o Biologics Characterization on the X500B QTOF system.
o Metabolite/impurity ID, Proteomics, Metabolomics, Pharma and Biopharma on the TripleTOF system.
o Biologics characterization, Quantitation and screening on the ZenoTOF 7600 system.
o Your workflow on the Echo MS system.
• Training location: Customer site
• Follow on courses:
o TRNLP006 Add-On 1 Day to any Success Program at Customer Site